Monday, September 21, 2009

30/30 vision

A little over ten years ago, I created a list of thirty things I wanted to do by the time I turned thirty. A few weeks ago, I turned thirty, so it was time to break out the list and see how I did. Now I am choosing to share it and encourage anyone reading to make a list of their own...
The things italicized in red are the six things I simply have not done yet.
The things highlighted in blue I consider that I have kind of done, but not to the extent that I would like to...

1. Travel abroad
2. Learn how to knit
3. Visit all 50 U.S. states
4. See a major sporting event
5. Climb a "14er"
6. Write a song
7. Go snorkeling
8. Be a coach
9. Live on the ocean
10. Live in the mountains
11. Live in a big city
12. Watch the northern lights
14. Go on a month long road trip
15. Learn a second language proficiently
17. Go skinny-dipping
18. Stop biting my nails
19. Volunteer/Service trip
20. Go piranha fishing
21. Sing karaoke
22. Spend new years eve in times square
23. Learn how to snowboard
24. Go on one of the top train rides in the world
25. Take a hot-air balloon ride
26. Learn how to develop film
27. Go on a backpacking trip
28. Sponsor a child
29. Go bungee jumping or parasailing.
30. Make a longer list of things to do once I turn thirty

The first thing on your list could be to make a list...

No comments: